Tuesday, October 17, 2006

We've been pretty busy, finishing up with the house, getting things organized and attending lots of activities! We've been going to the football games, if only so Becca could watch the band. She's so funny. We went to the ISSMA band competition in Chesterton because Plymouth's band made the top 10. As we watched, Becca was standing on my lap and swinging her arms like the drum majors. I think we have another band fanatic on our hands.

We are getting a lot of rain, but the temps are still in the 50s and 60s. The leaves are changing, and falling. Pretty soon, I'm going to have to start raking. I think I'll wait until the leaves dry out. I'm hoping snow comes pretty soon so I can get out of mowing the lawn.

The garage is almost cleaned out. It's to the point where I think we can park a vehicle inside. I still need to move some more boxes inside, but, we're almost there.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Oh How I love the changing of the leaves. I know if you wait long enough you won't have to rake. Doesn't the mower mulch it all up.
We are finally cooler. thank goodness.I can have my doors open and I am so happy that I have security screen doors on.
Don't work to hard.
Love Fran