Monday, February 16, 2009



OUR LITTLE GLOBETROTTER!



Becca is having so much fun at Winter League basketball. She sports her new uniform t-shirt, her number is 3, and holds on to her "Harlem Globetrotter" basketball. She took her warm-up shots before the two games and her warm-down shots after the game. She sports her red IU game shorts proudly! Sorry, Grandpa! (ISU!) and wanted to know when the third game would be. We told her next week.

"You ready to go, kiddo?" asked Daddy!

"NO!" Becca emphatically shouts. "I'm never leaving this gym! I love basketball and I want to keep playing!"

"But, Becca, we have to go get something to eat!"

"I'm not hungry!"

As she starts to dribble toward the basket, Daddy says, "I'll make you a hamburger and french fries."

"Awright!" and off we go, heading for the car. Daddies always know how to get their daughters moving in the right direction.

Right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures-with the exception of the IU shirt - Go ISU.
Dad