Wednesday, November 16, 2011

JUST ANOTHER DAY ON THE JOB!


Last week it rained so hard that I had to finally break out the rain gear. I had been wearing the rain coat from time to time, but it was so wet last week I was afraid I would get soaked.

Let me back-up, I go outside in the mornings before school and help with walker-pick up/drop off duty. This means that I help with traffic control as cars come through the drop off zone and let kids off before school. This is a duty that I and the six other specials teachers have been assigned to for the duration of the school year. Three of us work mornings, three of us work afternoons. I work mornings. Every day. 180 days of the school year.

I let Becca use my camera phone and she snapped this picture of me getting ready to head out the door. It's amazing what a 7-year-old can do when given the technology.

All I can say is that I'm dreading the coming of winter when I have to go out in the zero degree weather for duty. All you teachers in Arizona, just be glad you've got the weather you have. Have fun!

No comments: